Tuesday, December 1, 2015

OAKE Presentation part 3

In order to prepare for my presentation, I had to pack all of the materials that I needed.  Below is a picture of the wagon that I loaded with all of my materials.  I was able to fit 2 soprano xylos, 2 glockenspiels, 2 stir xylos, 4 guiros, 4 cow bells, 8 boom whackers, 10 hand drums, mallets for each of my percussion instruments and about 20 children's books in this little wagon.  I was pretty impressed with my packing skills and people were pretty intrigued as I pulled my little red wagon down Prince Street in Lancaster!

After my presentation at the OAKE Eastern Division Fall Tune Up, I edited the video of my presentation and was able to post it on YouTube.  Below are the links to the 4 parts of the presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment